Burial Policies and Final Expense
The purchase of a burial policy is a wise decision, even if you already have primary life insurance coverage. A burial policy is a Whole Life insurance policy that has been customized to provide a smaller amount of coverage primarily to accommodate the cost of funeral expenses.
Burial Policy Benefits:
- No medical exam required, just a few simple questions.
- Pre-existing conditions are accepted.
- Lower premiums.
- Negotiation of payment terms with funeral homes.
- Insurance company will price shop funeral arrangements to get the lowest cost, so the difference will go to the family.
- Policies are issued the same day.